Bahari Resources is fully committed to an ethical business policy, built on the foundation of strong corporate governance and guided by the Company’s top executives.
Our belief is that a sound business strategy requires an absolute refutation of corruption, a heartfelt interest in community assistance and a deep respect and concern for the environment.
To this end, we build our policies on the principles of:
- Proportionate procedures, scaled to the risk, that provide clear and practical guidance that can be effectively implemented and enforced
- Top-level commitment that fosters an ethical and caring culture of responsibility
- Risk assessment that objectively assesses internal and external country risk overall as a company and on a project-by-project basis, and that continues to update and evaluate its experience
- Due diligence that applies risk assessment principles to third-party suppliers, contractors and agents to select for, and monitor, sound ethical behaviour
- Training and open communication that fosters awareness of the company’s stance on ethical issues and encourages open discussion of problems
- Monitoring and review that provides a continuous forum for improvement and innovation in our policies and programmes.